Wednesday, June 11, 2014

In the Aching

June 11, 2014


"Be a celebration unto yourself." - Osho

My personal coach a.k.a dear husband was easy on me today. 7 kettle bell swings eye level and 7 rings to chest. As Many Rounds As Possible (AMRAP) in 7 minutes. I scored 8 plus 2 rounds.

"Not bad again", he remarked to me. The "again" referring to the Monday "WOD" where I thought I would die in the first rep alone. Blame it on the burpees. 

Today was a good workout. Considering I was emotionally drained from the work at the Center. New muscle aches will come tomorrow, for sure. And I find myself looking forward to it.

I am learning that it is in the aching where the healing begins.

And I am learning to celebrate myself. The little victories, progressions and most of all the various kinds of pains, aches of the heart, mind and body.



No comments:

Post a Comment